TYPE: Classic tour around Georgia
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 7 days
PRICE PP: From 450 $
START POINT: Batumi
DURING THE TOUR YOU WILL DESCOVER:
Day 1: Arrival in Batumi
Batumi - a charming city on the Black Sea Coast, with mixture of architecture of different styles
- Old and New Part
- Batumi Botanical Gardens - the world second largest Botanical Gardens, which is located on the territory of 111 ha.
Kutaisi - capital of legendary Colchis Civilization, which was famous for its gold mining.
- Prometheus Cave - with unique stalactites, stalagmites and stalagnats.
- Gelati Monastery (XII), UNESCO World heritage site, a center of religious and scientific live of Middle Ages, burial vault of Georgian Kings, cultic place for palmers.
- Church of Saint Martyrs of David and Konstantine
- Bagrati Temple - the symbol of United Georgian Nation
- Monasterial Complex-Katskhi pillar - which is called symbolically the junction of heaven and earth.
- The Katskhi Church is a medieval monastery in Georgia.
- Mgvime Monastery - located in a large natural cave
- Dog Breeding "Tabakini" - Caucasian Dog is one of the rarest breeds with unique characteristics.
Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia and largest city by area and population
- Old Town
Mtskheta - one of the oldest cities in Georgia, as well as its first capital.
- UNESCO World Heritage sites -Jvari church (IV century), where St. Nino put the first cross after Georgia has adopted Christianity and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XXI century), where the Robe of Christ is buried.
Kakheti - is the homeland of Georgian viticulture and the origin of grapevine.
- Sighnaghi - the city of Ethernal Love.
- Bodbe monastery - is the place where the relics of St Nino, who spread Christianity in Georgia, are shrined.
- Local farmer's wine cellar - home made lunch with wine tasting.
- Sameba - the main Cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church,
- Cave town Uplistsikhe - (I millennium BC) "Lord of the fortress", which represented one of the political centers of eastern antique Georgia.
- The house museum of Stalin, with the remains of the house, where he spent his childhood.
Day 7: Departure from Batumi
✔ Comfortable minibus
✔ Qualified English Speaking guide
✔ Accomodation in 3 star hotels
✔ Entrance tickets
✔ Dinners, including one with Georgian Folklore and Kakhetian Wine tasting
WE FULLY ORGANIZE FOR YOU UNFORGETTABLE, FULL OF EMOTIONS AND ADVENTURES TOUR, AND FROM YOU WE REQUEST:
- Good mood
- Free time
- Distribution of information