DURATION OF THE TOUR: 8 Days/7 Nights
PRICE PER PERSON: 520 $
✔ Comfortable minibus
✔ Qualified English Speaking guide
✔ Accomodation in 3 star hotels
✔ Entrance tickets
✔ Dinners, including one with Georgian Folklore and Kakhetian Wine
DURING THE TOUR YOU WILL DESCOVER:
DAY 1: Arrival in Kutaisi
Kutaisi - the capital of legendary Colchis Civilization, which was famous for its gold mining.
- Prometheus Cave - with unique stalactites, stalagmites and stalagnats.
- Gelati Monastery (XII), UNESCO World heritage site, a center of religious and scientific live of Middle Ages, burial vault of Georgian Kings, cultic place for palmers.
- Monasterial Complex-Katskhi pillar - which is called symbolically the junction of heaven and earth.
- Katskhi Church - a medieval monastery in Georgia.
- Mgvime Monastery - located in a large natural cave.
- Borjomi - resort, famous for mineral water.
- Khertvisi fortress (2nd century BC) -one of the oldest fortresses in Georgia and was functional throughout the Georgian feudal period.
- Vardzia - Cave city (XII), built during the reign of Queen Tamara, one of the most important figures in the history of Georgia.
- Rabati Castle (13th century, later restored) preserved the influence of different cultures over subsequent centuries.
Gori - the birthplace of Joseph Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union
- Cave town Uplistsikhe - (I millennium BC) "Lord of the fortress", which represented one of the political centers of eastern antique Georgia.
- The house museum of Stalin, with the remains of the house, where the leader spent his childhood.
Mtskheta - one of the oldest cities in Georgia, as well as its first capital.
- UNESCO World Heritage site - Jvari church (IV century), where St. Nino put the first cross after Georgia has adopted Christianity.
Tbilisi - is the capital of Georgia and largest city by area and population:
- Night Tbilisi City Tour.
- Tbilisi City Tour: Old and New Town
Kakheti -is the homeland of Georgian viticulture and the origin of grapevine
- Sighnaghi - the city of Ethernal Love.
- Bodbe monastery - is the place where the relics of St. Nino, who spread Christianity in Georgia, are shrined.
- Local farmer's wine cellar - home made lunch with wine tasting.
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XXI century), where the Robe of Christ is buried.
- Dog Breeding "Tabakini" - Caucasian Dog is one of the rarest breeds with unique characteristics.
- Bagrati Temple - the symbol of United Georgian Nation.
DAY 8: Departure from Kutaisi Airport.