How to reach
It is possible to get to Georgia by air, land or water.
By Air - Three international airports operate in Georgia in the following cities: Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi.
By land - By car Georgia can be legally accessed through the following border checkpoints:
- Checkpoint Sarpi-Batumi-Hopa highway E70
- Checkpoint Vale-Posof highway E691
- Checkpoint Red Bridge (Tsiteli Khidi)-highway Tbilisi-Rustavi-Ganja-Baku
- Checkpoint Vakhtangisi
- Checkpoint Tsodna-highway Baku-Belokany-Telavi
- Checkpoint Ninotsminda–Gyumri-Akhalkalaki highway
- Checkpoint Guguti-highway E117 Tbilisi-Yerevan
- Checkpoint Sadakhlo-highway Tbilisi-Vanadzor-Yerevan
- Checkpoint Ahkerpi
- Checkpoint Kazbegi–Highway Vladikavkaz-Tbilisi
- Express-Batumi (hydrofoil), Sochi-Batumi, duration: 5-6 hours
- Sochi-2 (high-speed catamaran), Sochi-Batumi, driving time: 5 hours