This tour will give you an opportunity to discover the land of unique beauty, which was named "Sakartvelo" by Georgians with all love and awe.
YOU WILL DISCOVER:
1. Batumi - Old and new town.
2. Mountain Adjara - Waterfall Makhuntseti, Arched Bridge Queen Tamar of XII century.
3. Kutaisi - Cave of Prometheus; Gelati Monastery (XII c.), Church of St. Martyrs David and Constantine, Bagrat Temple.
4. Borjomi - Famous for mineral water.
5. Vardzia - Cave city (XII), built during the reign of Queen Tamara, one of the most important figures in the history of Georgia.
6. Bakuriani - One of the best ski resorts in Georgia.
7. Gori - The house museum of Stalin, where he spent his childhood.
8. Cave town Uplistsikhe - (I millennium BC) Literally translated as "Lord of the fortress", which represented one of the political centers of eastern antique Georgia.
9. Mtskheta - Svetiskhoveli Cathedral (XI), and the monastery Djvari (VI) - UNESCO world heritage site.
10. Tbilisi - Old and new town.
☎ - CONTACT US NOW OR BOOK THIS TOUR ONLINE