You have a unique opportunity to visit Kutaisi, the second largest city in Georgia. It used to be the capital of legendary Colchis Civilization, which was famous for its gold mining. Some time ago glorified Greek hero Jason took a treasury of Colchis - Golden Fleece.
During this excursion you will get acquinted with:
- Prometheus Cave - explore stalactites, stalagmites and stalagnats, which are accompanied by sound and light effects, creating the atmosphere of fantastic movies inside the halls
- Gelati Monastery (XII), the Golden Age of Georgia, which used to be a center of religious and scientific live of Middle Ages, burial vault of Georgian Kings, cultic place for palmers. It is UNESCO World heritage site
- Church of Saint Martyrs of David and Konstantine, who were violently killed during invasion of Arabic conqueror Marwan ibn Muhammad in Georgia. Lords were canonized, put in monstrance and were carried to the territory of stone church
- Bagrat Temple-the symbol of United Georgian Nation
- And finally you will enjoy a wonderful view of Kutaisi from the Mount Ukemirioni