TYPE: Classic tour
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 1 day
PRICE PP: From 28 $
START POINT: Batumi
DURING THIS TOUR YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ADMIRE AND SEE:
- Fascinating views on green piliferous mountains.
- Splendid Makhunceti Waterfall.
- Arch Bridge of Queen Tamar of the 12th century.
- Adjarian Wine House, which was built on the ruins of historical winery of 18th century in Adjara and it is situated on Acharistskali River. You will have a little tour inside the winery. Wine testing of 5 best Georgian Wines is possible, based on your desire, among them is the pride of Keda region-"Porto Franco"-dry rose wine.
- Gonio Fortress, of the 1st century. The name is connected to the character in the Greek Myth of Argonauts (Apsaros is a brother of Medea). The Fortress was built in the Hellenistic period. The earliest archeological layers date to 8th and 7th century BC. A number of historians claim that Gonio fortress used to be the strategic, political, economic and cultural centre of the Eastern Roman frontier. A theatre and hippodrome functioned here in I-III cc. AD. One of the twelve apostles of Christ St. Mathias is buried in Apsaros.
- Waterfall of St. Andrew the first-called
- Best beaches of Adjara
- Border with Turkey
- Creative Salon-Workshop of Kemal Turmanidze. The West of Georgia has always been distinguished for its agriculture as well as folkloric and artistic history. The museum exhibits the following fields: weaving, pottery, processing of metal, stone and trees; residential, agricultural buildings and defensive structures; the active churches models; the models of cuts on trees made by Kemal Turmanidze.
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
✔ Qualified guide-instructor
✔ Lunch in winery with wine tasting
WE FULLY ORGANIZE FOR YOU UNFORGETTABLE, FULL OF EMOTIONS AND ADVENTURES TOUR, AND FROM YOU WE REQUEST:
- Good mood
- Free time