TYPE: Daily tours
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 1 day
PRICE PP: 45 $
START POINT: Tbilisi
DURING THE ROUTE YOU WILL SEE:
- Cave town Uplistsikhe - (I millennium BC) "Lord of the fortress", which represented one of the political centers of eastern antique Georgia.
- Georgian town of Mtskheta - one of the oldest cities in Georgia, as well as its first capital and relious centre. If you follow the Georgian folklore, Mtskheta was founded by King Mtsehotosom, who was the son of Kartli, the first king. According to legend, all Georgians come from him.
- UNESCO World Heritage sites - Jvari church (IV century), where St Nino put the first cross after Georgia has adopted Christianity and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral(XXI century), where the Robe of Christ is buried.
- Samtavro Transfiguration Orthodox Church - blackberry bush was on this site under which St. Nino lived and preached Christianity, whose light shone in all of Georgia, and Christianity was declared the state religion.
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
✔ Qualified guide
✔ Lunch in traditional Georgian restaurant
✔ Entrance tickets
WE FULLY ORGANIZE FOR YOU UNFORGETTABLE, FULL OF EMOTIONS AND ADVENTURES TOUR, AND FROM YOU WE REQUEST:
- Good mood
- Free time
- Distribution of information