During this tour you will find yourself at the edge of the world where you will be destructed only by clear splash of Mountain Rivers, mountain grass rustling and light gust of wind. The power of rocks, inaccessible peaks of perennial trees, and freshness of air makes gorge a unique place. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the detachment from all human and bury into the light thought.
You will discover:
- Fortress-Monastery of Ananuri (XVII century) , which served as the main stronghold for the severe Aragvi dukes- rulers of this region, who played an important role in the political life at the end of XVII and beginning of XVIII century.
- Zhinvali Reservoir - one of the most beautiful places in Georgia, which can be compared with a turquoise mirror between mountain peaks.
- Pasanauri, the place, where White and Black Aragvi join each other. Picturesque scenery and healthy mountain climate attract a large number of tourists.
- Cross Pass (2 379 m) and People’s Friendship Arch.
- Famous ski resort in Georgia - Gudauri. The unique location, many hotels, excellent service, and well-equipped route- here you will find everything what is required for real skiing-lovers!
- Stephantsminda Town (former Kazbegi), where you visit the Gergeti Church of the Holy Trinity (XIV century), from where in case of clear weather you can see a stunning view of one of the highest peaks of Georgia - Mount Kazbek (5 047 m ). On-site guide will tell you about the mysterious cave of Bethlehem.
And, of course, you will continue your way to the border with Russia to see amazingly beautiful Dariali gorge.