TYPE: Eco tours
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 2 days
PRICE PP: 105 $
START POINT: Batumi
DURING THE TOUR YOU WILL SEE:
- Kolkheti National Park, where you can admire the stunning views, smell the aroma of flowers and enjoy the fresh air. During the tour you will be able take a boat tour on Paliastomi Lake. Visitors will see the beautiful scenery of Paliastomi Lake shores, amazing Colchis flora, variety of migratory birds, and much more
- Picnic in beautiful nature
- An elegant Dadiani Palace (Megrelian princes), which is keeping one of three death masks of Napoleon and the robe of the Virgin Mary within its walls
- Poti Cathedral - the only cathedral in Byzantine style in Georgia
- The city of Poti -You will be able to see the place where Jason and Argonauts arrived and from where soccer was spread around Georgia
- Overnight in the hotel
- The ancient fortress - city Nokalakevi (which name translates as "the place where once was the city"). According to the legend, it is the place, where ancient city of Archaeopolis existed and where the Argonauts sailed to.
- Archaeological Museum of Nokalakevi
- Sulphur thermal springs
- Martvili Canyon - a place with a truly charming beauty. Powerful waterfalls, numerous streams, lianas hanging from the rocks covered with moss, huge rocks and amazing flora of Colchis. Canyon is famous for the fact that there were traces of dinosaurs.
- Summer residence of Dadiani Dukes, which is surrounded by beautiful nature, and is called the castle of "kvevri" - clay cone-shaped vessel used in making wine according to traditional Georgian technology.
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
✔ Qualified guide
✔ Overnight in comfortable hotel
✔ Entrance tickets
✔ Boat ticket
WE FULLY ORGANIZE FOR YOU UNFORGETTABLE, FULL OF EMOTIONS AND ADVENTURES TOUR, AND FROM YOU WE REQUEST:
- Good mood
- Free time