TYPE: Eco tours
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 1 day
PRICE PP: 40 $
START POINT: Batumi
WALKING DISTANCE: 8 km, partly hard-passable route
DURING THE EXCURSION YOU WILL VISIT:
- Splendid Makhunceti Waterfall.
- Fascinating views on green piliferous mountains.
- Arch Bridge of Queen Tamar of the 12th century.
- Green Lake - the beauty of which is legendary. Located opposite the Goderdzi pass, this extraordinary lake is surrounded by majestic mountains. Conifers and beech species of trees border the lake from all sides. Clean cool water of the lake comes from underground springs, the water can be drunk. The water resembles mineral because groundwater sources saturate it with minerals.
- Best period: from 1st June to 1st November
- Wear sports
- Do not forget change of clothes
- Take a sufficient amount of water
- Spray for insects and sun protection, trekking poles will be useful
- Appropriate physical training
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
✔ Qualified guide-instructor
✔ Lunch in beautiful nature
WE FULLY ORGANIZE FOR YOU UNFORGETTABLE, FULL OF EMOTIONS AND ADVENTURES TOUR, AND FROM YOU WE REQUEST:
- Good mood
- Free time