TYPE: Two-day tours
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 2 days
PRICE PP: 75 $
START POINT: Batumi
WALKING DISTANCE: 12 km
DURING THE TOUR YOU WILL SEE:
- An elegant Dadiani Palace (Megrelian princes), which is keeping one of three death masks of Napoleon and the robe of the Virgin Mary within its walls.
- The Martvili Monastry - This monastery is called Chkondidi, which comes from the Megrelian word “ Chkoni” meaning oak. It is an ancient Megrelian monastery built in the 7th century, when the Abkhazian kings - a king's tomb was one of the most important monasteries in Georgia.
- Martvili Canyon - a place with a truly charming beauty. Powerful waterfalls, numerous streams, lianas hanging from the rocks covered with moss, huge rocks and amazing flora of Colchis. Canyon is famous for the fact that there were traces of dinosaurs.
- Picnic in the nature
- Overnight in tents in Baghvashi Village
- Hiking to the beautiful waterfall. Distance 12 km
- Oniore waterfall (70 m) - Located in the gorge of the river Abasha. Place is rich with caves.
- Picnic by the river
- Return to Batumi
- Wear sports
- Do not forget change of clothes
- A flashlight will be useful
- Take a sufficient amount of water
- Spray for insects and sun protection, trekking poles will be useful
- Appropriate physical training
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
✔ Qualified guide-instructors
✔ Tent, sleeping bag, foam
✔ 3 meals a day (picnic)
✔ Boat tickets in the canyon
WE FULLY ORGANIZE FOR YOU UNFORGETTABLE, FULL OF EMOTIONS AND ADVENTURES TOUR, AND FROM YOU WE REQUEST:
- Good mood
- Free time