TYPE: Two-day tour
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 2 days
PRICE PP: 90 $
START POINT: Batumi
DURING THIS EXCURSION YOU WILL VISIT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL MONUMENTS, SUCH AS:
- Vani archaelogical museum-reserve - The museum's collection encompasses the period between the 8th and 1st centuries BCE. One of the exhibitions includes the city of temples, most representative of Vani culture. Architecture, gold-works, bronze sculptures and their fragments are represented at the permanent exhibition.
- Ruins of Geguti Palace - "the castle fortress" was located near imperial hunting places. This palace served as the country residence to king Giorgi III and Queen Tamara. It is constructed before the XI century.
- Bagrati Cathedral (XI century) - a symbol of the united Georgian nation.
- Overnight in Kutaisi
Kutaisi - the second-large city of Georgia which was the capital of a legendary Colchis Civilization well-known for the gold-mining.
- Prometheus Cave - explore stalactites, stalagmites and stalagnats, which are accompanied by sound and light effects, creating the atmosphere of fantastic movies inside the halls-On Monday not working
- Gelati Monastery (XII), the Golden Age of Georgia, which used to be a center of religious and scientific live of Middle Ages, burial vault of Georgian Kings, cultic place for palmers. It is UNESCO World heritage site.
- Church of Saint Martyrs of David and Konstantine, who were violently killed during invasion of Arabic conqueror Marwan ibn Muhammad in Georgia. Lords were canonized, put in monstrance and were carried to the territory of stone church.
- Free time in the Kutaisi center
- Return to Batumi
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
✔ Qualified guide
✔ Overnight in comfortable guesthouse
✔ Entrance tickets
WE FULLY ORGANIZE FOR YOU UNFORGETTABLE, FULL OF EMOTIONS AND ADVENTURES TOUR, AND FROM YOU WE REQUEST:
- Good mood
- Free time