The summer residence of the Princes of Dadiani - a luxurious and very original structure, which interestingly combines both national and imperial motifs - recall that the building was built in the mid-19th century, today in the treasury of the museum more than 40,000 exhibits, a large part of which is unique or is rare examples of national culture.
If you haven't been to Svaneti, you haven't been to Georgia!
This "edge of a thousand towers" has never been conquered in history, but conquers all:
- The proud temper of the locals;
- Ingar hydroelectric power plant, the largest hydroelectric power plant in the Caucasus
- The highest mountains and caps of glaciers;
- The azure waters of the Inguri River;
- Cozy mountain town of Mestia;
- High stone towers, one of which - the tower of the hergiani family - you can visit;
- The ancient church of Lamaria;
- Svan night in the highest mountain community in Europe - Ushguli - at the foot of the mount-glacier Shhara;
- Amazingly delicious Swan cuisine.